Due to the changes in the body during pregnancy, there may be a decrease in sex drive during pregnancy. You may not feel as much as you used to enjoy sex before pregnancy.
- Some women may feel a change in sex drive during pregnancy .
- Not all women’s bodies are the same. Some women enjoy sex even during pregnancy.
- Don’t take it as a challenge as things will change after delivery.
- Some women get troubled by the changes happening in the body. They are disturbed by the changes happening in the body from moment to moment and this anxiety brings a decrease in sex drive.
Why does sex drive decrease during pregnancy?
The main reason for low sex drive in pregnancy is the changes in the body of women. Women are unable to ignore the changes taking place in the body and due to this there is a decrease in sex drive. Here are some of the reasons due to which there is a decrease in sex drive during pregnancy.
- ‘I’m so tired’ brings down sex drive
- I’m not feeling attractive
- Thinking that sex can cause problems for the child, reduces sex drive in pregnancy
- I am not feeling well, this reason is also responsible for the decrease in sex drive in pregnancy
How to increase sex drive in pregnancy?
You might feel uncomfortable about your figure, but you can take the help of maternity lingerie to enjoy your best times.
You can plan a vacation during this time. Planning a babymoon can prove to be better for you. It can also increase sex drive during pregnancy.
If your partner is pregnant and they do not feel like having sex, then you do not need to rush. You can massage your partner to make them feel good.
Take the precautions
Although it is considered safe to have sex throughout pregnancy, women can experience discomfort and adverse effects from sex during pregnancy. Women can struggle with fatigue, stress and serious medical issues.
Whether or not to enjoy sex during pregnancy is your personal decision. If you have any question regarding decrease in sex drive during pregnancy, then definitely contact your doctor at once.